Who we are, What we do
The Office of International Programs in Agriculture provides assistance to the College and our international partners in the following key areas:
- Lead or assist faculty with proposals for global development activities.
- Budgeting and implementaion of international grants.
- 5.5 $million in awards since 2007.
International Agreements - Memoranda of Understanding (MOU)
- Assist faculty with international agreements, ensuring compliance with the OSU Office of International Affairs (OIA).
- View OIA guidelines for MOUs.
- Search University agreements.
Visiting Scholars/Students (USDA/USAID funded programs)
- Connect international scholars with appropriate OSU faculty.
- Assist with budgeting and implementing both short-term training and degree programs for international scholars in USDA & USAID funded programs.
- Assist with J-1 Visas for international scholars in USDA/USAID funded programs.
Student Work / Study Abroad / Peace Corps
- The Ohio Internship Program assists international students seeking placement with agricultural and green industry businesses in the U.S., and assists OSU students with placements abroad.
- The College of FAES Study Abroad Program (not part of IPA) guides OSU students to international programs of Study in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- IPA has provided guidance to Peace Corps opportunities since 1974.
International Programs Annual Reports
Click here for The International Programs in Agriculture Strategic Plan 2009-2013 (part of the college strategic plan).