The Office of International Programs in Agriculture can assist faculty in the following areas:
- Lead or assist in submission, budgeting, and implementaion of international grants.
Memoranda of Understanding (MOU)
- Assist faculty with international agreements (MOUs, MOAs, SEAs), ensuring compliance with the OSU Office of International Affairs (OIA).
- View OIA guidelines for MOUs.
- Search University agreements.
Visiting Scholars (USDA/USAID funded programs)
- Connect international scholars with appropriate OSU faculty.
- Assist with budgeting and implementing short-term training or degree programs for international scholars.
- Assist with J-1 Visas for international scholars in USDA/USAID funded programs.