The College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) hosted the 12th Annual CFAES Undergraduate Research Forum on Thursday afternoon, February 19, 2015, held in the Agricultural Administration Auditorium. Forty-three undergraduate student researchers from CFAES and th
Departments and Schools
- An after Christmas story: Tips for reducing, reusing, recycling holiday trash
- Say thanks, help youth: Vote now to help 4-H win $100,000
- 2014 Livestock Judging Season Ends with OSU’s Best Performance in 17 Years
- Top 15 ranking for study abroad, international students
- Exhibit features ‘100 Faces of Women in Agriculture’
- Top Performance in a Decade at the American Royal
In the spirit of institutional cooperation, the Big Ten schools with agricultural programs are once again gathering our alumni and friends in the Washington, D.C.
- 2015 CFAES Alumni Awards Winners
- CFAES Fallfest/Homecoming and Reunion Weekend
- Ohio State Day at Cedar Point is May 9th!
- Join us for a Big Ten Ag Alumni Reception at the National Press Club on March 3, 2014
- 2014 CFAES Alumni Award Winners Selected
- 2013 Big 10 Ag Alumni Dessert Reception in Washington, DC
03/03/2015 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Cargill AgHorizons will be holding office hours in the CFAES Library and Student Success Center. Stop in to have your resume reviews, conduct a mock interview, etc. No appointment required!