Sydney Snider, a CFAES Agricultural Communication major from Moscow, Ohio, was recently elected eastern region vice president for FFA. She’ll serve on the 2015-16 National FFA Officer team along with students from Arkansas, Tennessee, Iowa, Georgia and Utah.
Departments and Schools
- 169 Companies Recruit Buckeyes at the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences’ Three Career Expos
- Happening Now: Career Development Workshops
- CFAES Hosts 4th Annual Back 2 School Bash
- CFAES student Aaron Siebeneck named 2015 Outstanding North Central Division Intern Award winner
- 2015 CFAES Undergraduate Research Forum Highlights
- An after Christmas story: Tips for reducing, reusing, recycling holiday trash
Save the date!
- CFAES Alumni Awards Nominations Due Sept. 1
- Networking Opportunity in Our Nation's Capital! 2015 Big Ten Ag Alumni Reception March 3
- 2015 CFAES Alumni Awards Winners
- Ohio State Day at Cedar Point is May 9th!
- 2014 CFAES Alumni Award Winners Selected
- 2013 Big 10 Ag Alumni Dessert Reception in Washington, DC