With the school year in full swing, the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) Career Development Office is facilitating Career Development Workshops for the first time.
Departments and Schools
- CFAES Hosts 4th Annual Back 2 School Bash
- CFAES student Aaron Siebeneck named 2015 Outstanding North Central Division Intern Award winner
- 2015 CFAES Undergraduate Research Forum Highlights
- An after Christmas story: Tips for reducing, reusing, recycling holiday trash
- Say thanks, help youth: Vote now to help 4-H win $100,000
- 2014 Livestock Judging Season Ends with OSU’s Best Performance in 17 Years
Save the date!
- CFAES Alumni Awards Nominations Due Sept. 1
- Networking Opportunity in Our Nation's Capital! 2015 Big Ten Ag Alumni Reception March 3
- 2015 CFAES Alumni Awards Winners
- Ohio State Day at Cedar Point is May 9th!
- 2014 CFAES Alumni Award Winners Selected
- 2013 Big 10 Ag Alumni Dessert Reception in Washington, DC
5:30pm to 6:30pm
Students in the Environmental Policy and Decision Making Major, come have your resume critiqued by a professional working in the field.
EPDM Resume Critique with MORPC, Agricultural Administration Library