To provide personal attention, career track options, and real-world learning experiences that prepare students for a career closely aligned with their personal interests.
Completing your degree in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences at Ohio State leads to interesting jobs that make the world better.
Our Purpose: We bring knowledge to life.
Our Goal: To be the standard of excellence for colleges of agricultural and environmental sciences.
We measure our success by:
- Focusing integrated teaching, research, and outreach initiatives on economic, environmental, social, and production issues.
- Seeking the best faculty, staff, and students to work and learn here.
- Graduating students who are highly sought-after in the marketplace.
- Promoting alumni who are leaders and recognized professionals.
- Receiving support from the citizens of Ohio.