Research. Explore. Discover.
Student researchers are a valuable part of our college and Ohio State. If you're interested in gaining real-world research experience, let us help you get started.
As a student, you'll have plenty of opportunities to share your discoveries with others. After all, what good are your discoveries if you don't share them?
Consider participating in the following:
- The College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Undergraduate Research Forum is a college-wide event that allows you to share your real-world discoveries with others. Participating in this helps you prepare for other forums.
- The Ohio State University Denman Undergraduate Research Forum is a larger venue than the CFAES Undergraduate Research Forum. The Denman is held each spring at the RPAC.
- Professional Societies and Conferences often host research forums.
Here's what you need to do:
- Decide what you want to research - what interests or intrigues you most? View a list of some student research topics
- Select a research advisor
- Apply for funding
Explore our site to learn more and contact Dr. Pfister if you have any questions or want to get involved in research on campus.