Graduate education is a substantial investment. However, there are multiple sources of financial assistance available to qualified candidates.
- Learn about tuition, fees and other graduate school expenses by visiting the Ohio State Graduate Admissions Office.
Check out these funding sources:
- Fellowships - to learn about opportunities at Ohio State, visit the University's Graduate School site.
- Associateships - Receive a monthly stipend and a full tuition fee waiver. If you are interested in an associateship, it is important that you inform the graduate studies contact for the department that interests you. To read more about associateships, click here.
- Grants - Support your graduate education and research efforts by applying for a grant. These funds vary from year to year, so it is important to contact a faculty member and department studies chairs to learn about these opportunities.
- Educational loan - You may be eligible for a loan...click here for more information.
Learn more by visiting Ohio State's Graduate Admissions site.