Your To-Do List: Keep this handy list in front of you during your senior year.
- October: Take and/or retake the ACT/SAT. Even if you already have a high score, every point could qualify you for scholarships or opportunities.
- November: Apply to all the colleges that interest you. It is a general suggestion to apply early. (Ohio State final deadline for the Columbus campus is February 1)
- February: Apply for scholarships and financial aid by February 15. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) determines your need-based aid and our college’s scholarship application will determine your merit-based aid from the college level.
- April: Notify the university of your decision to attend by May 1 and pay the acceptance fee. Housing contracts begin to be emailed in mid to late March once the acceptance fee is received.
- June–August: Attend orientation.
- August: Make the move to campus—welcome new Buckeyes!
- All Year Long: Have fun!
- All Year Long: Keep your grades up.
- All Year Long: Don’t plan to get senioritis.