CFAES Alumni Awards Program
The CFAES Alumni Society sponsors an annual awards program to recognize individuals who have made significant contributions through their careers. Nominations for the 2015 awards will be accepted through September 1, 2014.
Individuals receive recognition in five categories:
- Meritorious Award: The purpose of the Meritorious Service Award is to give public recognition to non-alumni and/or alumni of the college who have been singularly significant in the college’s quest for excellence.
- Distinguished Alumni Award: The Distinguished Alumni Award gives public recognition to those who have brought distinction to themselves and the college at large through their participation, commitment, and leadership.
- International Alumni Award: The International Alumni Award is presented to outstanding international agriculture alumni representing, supporting, and promoting the college and The Ohio State University around the globe.
- Young Professional Achievement Award: The Young Professional Achievement Award recognizes alumni for their early professional accomplishments. This award provides recognition for these individuals and serves as a stimulus toward further efforts by younger alumni.
- Outstanding Service to the Society Award: The Outstanding Service to the Society Award recognizes a supporter, alumni or non-alumni, of the CFAES Alumni Society and its programs and efforts to provide alumni with opportunities to interact with the society, the college, and the university.
Individuals who have received an award in one alumni award category are not eligible to receive the same award. Click the category names below to see past recipients.