The CFAES Faculty Advisory Council is the primary faculty governance vehicle in CFAES. Representing a faculty voice, the FAC seeks to promote a sense of community among our disciplines, to foster transparency, mutual respect, and representative participation, and to ensure shared commitment and accountability to the goals of the entire College.
2020 Spring Faculty Meeting:
Monday, May 4, 2020, 1 – 3 p.m. via Zoom.
2020 Autumn Faculty Meeting:
Thursday, December 10, 2020
2021 Spring Faculty Meeting:
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Connect with FAC:
- Click on the following link to leave comments for the committee: Leave comments
- Feel free to contact the current Faculty Advisory Council members any time.
- Current Faculty Council Membership
- CFAES Faculty Council By-Laws
- Proposed Defining Scholarship Document
- Chair, CFAES Faculty Advisory Council: Dianne Shoemaker (email@example.com)