The summer issue of CFAES’s Continuum magazine is now hitting mailboxes and desks! We encourage you to take a moment to review this issue, if you receive the print version, or you may always access the pdf on our website here.
In this issue, you’ll learn about:
- Renovations and infrastructure improvements of college property.
- An in-depth look at the college’s focus on water.
- The widespread impact the college has by working with Certified Crop Advisers.
- Recent significant donations and the impact they’ll have on students.
- A nod to the year’s Outstanding Seniors.
- The impact of ATI’s focus on internships.
- Items on OSU Extension and OARDC projects, including STEM Pathways, guayule latex and produce safety.
- The college’s Study Abroad program during the May session.
- Details about Fallfest.