This year's Ohio State University Farm Science Review celebrates its 54th year and includes lots of newsworthy events, exhibits and presentations. Mark your calendars for Sept. 20-22, and be sure to join us at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center in London, Ohio.
You’ll need tickets to get in and parking passes for the media lot, so please fill out the form below and return it by Sept. 6. We'll mail the requested number of admission tickets and parking passes on Sept. 8.
Send in your request now so you don’t miss:
- The latest in equipment, supplies and information from over 600 exhibitors.
- Field demonstrations on tillage, GPS and harvest (depending on crop conditions).
- Information from Ohio State University Extension and the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, the outreach and research arms, respectively, of Ohio State’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences.
- Conservation area and garden exhibits.
- A cornfield’s Brutus Buckeye designed to demonstrate the use of precision agriculture.
- A discussion on GMO labeling by a panel of agriculture economists.
- Updates on grain markets, farm economy and food prices.
A schedule of events and media releases can be found at fsr.osu.edu. For the latest news and updates, follow Farm Science Review on Twitter (twitter.com/OhioStateFSR) and Facebook (facebook.com/FarmScienceReview).
For further questions or information, contact Tracy Turner via email at email@example.com. 2016 FSR Media Credential Requests are due via email by Sept.6 and will be mailed Sept. 8.
Please include the following information:
City, State, Zip:
The number of admission tickets needed (indicate number for each day):
The number of vehicle passes needed (indicate number for each day):
Special needs or requests: