LONDON, Ohio —This year's Ohio State University Farm Science Review celebrates its 55th year and includes numerous newsworthy events, exhibits and presentations. Mark your calendars for Sept. 19-21, and be sure to join us at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center near London, Ohio.
You’ll need tickets to get in and parking passes for the media lot, so please fill out the form below and return it by Sept. 1. We'll mail the requested number of admission tickets and parking passes during the week of Sept. 4.
Send in your request now so you don’t miss:
- The latest in equipment, supplies and information from over 600 exhibitors.
- A discussion with climate experts advising how Ohio farmers can adapt to climate change.
- Field demonstrations on nutrient application tillage, corn and soybean harvests and field drainage installation.
- Demonstration plots showing pesticide drift potential, nutrient management and new soybean herbicide technology.
- Precision crop management equipment and the “smart planter.”
- A talk on hunting on the farm and the laws governing it.
- A discussion offering tips on how to attract and maintain staff on the farm.
A schedule of events and media releases can be found at fsr.osu.edu. Photos to accompany press releases can be found at the Farm Science Review’s Flickr site. https://www.flickr.com/photos/farmsciencereview/albums
For the latest news and updates, follow Farm Science Review on Twitter (twitter.com/OhioStateFSR) and Facebook (facebook.com/FarmScienceReview).
For further questions or information, contact Alayna DeMartini via email at email@example.com. 2017 FSR Media Credential Requests are due via email by Sept. 1 and will be mailed the week of Sept. 4.
Please include the following information:
City, State, Zip:
The number of admission tickets needed (indicate number for each day):
The number of vehicle passes needed (indicate number for each day):
Special needs or requests: