COLUMBUS, Ohio — This December, we’re pretty sure reporters would prefer a news tip over a partridge in a pear tree. So for the first 12 business days of December, we’ll be sending you news releases, tweets, videos and/or slideshows with helpful information for your readers, viewers and listeners.
These stories will focus on holiday, seasonal and winter travails we all face. Here’s a summary of what’s to come. You can also follow this work on social media at #12Experts.
- Managing healthy relationships with holiday stress.
- O Christmas tree, which one are you? How to choose and identify your fresh tree.
- Keep your pets safe from holiday household hazards.
- Points for healthy poinsettias.
- Coal prices coming up — in case you have to fill a lot of stockings.
- Eating healthy amid the dips, desserts and other deliciousness.
- Will there be ham?
- Giving a pet for the holidays? Some things to consider ...
- Keeping it safe when cooking for a crowd.
- Baby, it’s cold outside. Keep your livestock cozy.
- Pretty plants — forcing bulbs indoors.
- New Year’s resolutions every farmer should consider.
- 30 -