This year's Ohio State University Farm Science Review celebrates its 53nd year and includes lots of newsworthy events, exhibits and presentations. Mark your calendars for Sept. 22-24, and be sure to join us at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center in London, Ohio.
You’ll need tickets to get in and parking passes for the media lot, so please fill out the form below and return it by Sept. 4. We'll mail the requested number of admission tickets and parking passes on Sept. 8.
Send in your request now so you don’t miss:
· The latest in equipment, supplies and information from over 600 exhibitors.
· Field demonstrations on tillage, GPS and harvest (depending on crop conditions).
· Information from Ohio State University Extension and the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, the outreach and research arms, respectively, of Ohio State’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences.
· Demonstrations of an unmanned aerial system (UAS) information and video-demonstration for real-time crop maintenance and precision agriculture.
· Conservation area and garden exhibits.
· A cornfield’s Block O designed to demonstrate the use of precision agriculture.
· Updates on grain markets, farm economy and food prices.
For further questions or information, contact Tracy Turner at email@example.com.
2014 FSR Media Credential Requests are due by Sept. 3 and will be mailed Sept. 8.
Please include the following information:
City, State, Zip:
The number of admission tickets needed (indicate number for each day):
The number of vehicle passes needed (indicate number for each day):
Special needs or requests: