ASM Club Lawn Mower Clinic Drop-off Day 2
We are excited to announce that the Agricultural Systems Management Club will be hosting their Annual Lawn Mower Clinic! For $45, we will service your walk behind lawn mower over the course of one weekend. Please take note of the dates and times listed below.
This service includes:
- Oil change
- Replace spark plug
- Clean mower deck/pressure wash the mower
- Sharpen the blade
- Clean air filters
...all for the low cost of $45! Cash or check only please! Credit cards will NOT be accepted.
The dates and times for our second lawn mower clinic are as follows:
- Thursday, March 18th – Friday, March 19th
- Drop-off available 7:30-9:30AM and 4:00-6:00PM each day
- Saturday, March 20th
- Drop-off available from 9:00-11:00AM
- Monday, March 22 – Tuesday, March 23
- 7:30-9:30AM and 4:00-6:00PM each day
A $5 late fee will be charged for any mower that is not picked up by Tuesday, April 2nd.
Location: Agricultural Engineering Building (Courtyard behind the building);
590 Woody Hayes Drive Columbus, OH, 43210
We ask that the mowers be in working condition. We cannot do major repairs on equipment. However, we can recommend other businesses for such work. We also ask that you please not bring any riding mowers or reel mowers. We will only service your walk-behind/push mower.
COVID 19 Precautions
The following are actions being implemented and are mandated by the college for both workers and supporters to ensure the health and well-being of everyone and minimize any risk for exposure and spread.
- Follow the university’s mask guidelines.
- Students are required to wear a mask
- We ask the supporters of the event to do the same while we unload and load their mowers into their vehicles.
- Always maintaining fewer than 10 student workers.
- Per the university’s guidelines, we would make sure that there are at maximum 10 students working at a time and we will create shifts if there is a greater amount of interest in the event.
- Contactless drop off and pickup.
- Supporters are to remain in cars and allow workers to remove mower from vehicle. This would limit any exposure due to the mowers being in the trunk space of the vehicle. The same practice would be followed when the supporters come to pick up their mower.
- Disinfection of mower handles and other grab points before and after servicing.
If you have any questions, please contact Tanner Shinkle (email@example.com).
Thank you for your support of our student fundraiser! We hope to see you all there!
Lawn Mower Clinic Chairs:
Tanner Shinkle (ASM Rep)
ASM Club Advisor
Andrew “Dewey” Mann