Food Preservation 101 (Cancelled)
Presented by Jenny Lobb, Family and Consumer Sciences Educator, OSU Extension Franklin County
This series will cover basic methods of food preservation including canning, freezing, drying and fermentation.
Classes will be held on Fridays from 10:00 –10:45 AM
- June 5: Overview of Food Preservation Methods
- June 12: Water-bath Canning
- June 19: Pressure Canning
- June 26: Pickling and Fermentation
- July 10: Freezing Fruits and Vegetables
- July 17: Dehydration
Attend just one class or the whole series! All classes are free to attend and will be held via Zoom.
Register at go.osu.edu/Preserve to receive the log-in information for the series.