Northeast Ohio Grape Field Day
Join us for this field day featuring Ohio State University research in grape production and vineyard management. You'll have the opportunity to talk with the researchers and learn more about innovations and new technology. Topics and research speakers for the field day include:
- IPM Update and Network for Environment and Weather Applications (NEWA) Disease Forecasting System - Melanie Lewis Ivey, Plant Pathology.
- Sustainable Management of Vineyard Insect - Elizabeth Long, Entomology.
- IPM Approach to Weed Management - Doug Doohan, Horticulture and Crop Science.
- Ashtabula Agricultural Research Station Sustainability Initiatives - Andrew Kirk, Ashtabula Agricultural Research Station
- Under Vine Cover Cropping Demonstration
- Plant Health Monitoring Through Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) Sensing
- NEWA Forecasting Demonstration Vineyard
Please note: Immediately following the field day event, the 2018 Twilight Grape Tour will take place at the Kent State University’s Ashtabula campus. Please contact Danielle Weiser-Cline, email@example.com, for detailed information and reservations.
CFAES provides research and related educational programs to clientele on a nondiscriminatory basis. For more information, visit cfaesdiversity.osu.edu. For an accessible format of this publication, visit cfaes.osu.edu/accessibility.