OPGMA Summer Tour and Field Day
At Quarry Hill Orchards in Berlin Heights, Ohio, sponsored by the Ohio Produce Growers & Marketers Association.
Get out of your business for the day to network with your peers, take a tour of Quarry Hill Orchards’ innovative farm, enjoy one-on-one time with industry vendors, get the information you need to stay current on food safety regulations, and have some fun.
- 1-5 p.m.: Tradeshow
- 1-2 p.m.: Food Safety Modernization Act update
- 2-4 p.m.: Wagon tours of Quarry Hill
- 2 p.m.: Practical food safety walk-through
- 4-7 p.m.: Food trucks available
- 5 p.m.: OPGMA business meeting
- 5:15 p.m.: Live music by the Semer Brothers Band
Member price: $25 for first registrant; $10 per guest with same company. Nonmember price: $30 for first registrant; $10 per guest with same company.
Details, including links to online registration and a downloadable flier, are at opgma.org/Summer-Tour.
Pre-registration closes June 14, after which you will need to register onsite.