CFAES recently recognized the recipients of its 2020 Alumni Awards.
“We are all inspired by the accomplishments of these individuals,” Vice President for Agricultural Administration and Dean Cathann A. Kress told 140 alumni, relatives, faculty, staff, and friends during an awards luncheon hosted by CFAES on March 7.
In all, 12 individuals were recognized during the annual event, held at the Fawcett Center on the Ohio State campus:
Meritorious Service Award
- Jerry Bigham, PhD (Professor Emeritus), Hilliard, Ohio
- William Hildebolt (BS, Food Technology Agriculture; MS and PhD, Horticulture), Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Distinguished Alumni Award
- Jeffrey Dickinson (BS and MS, Horticulture; PhD, Entomology), Delaware, Ohio
- Elizabeth Guertal (BS and MS, Agronomy), Auburn, Alabama
- Robert Joseph (BS, MS, and PhD, Horticulture), Columbus, Ohio
- Bruce Kettler (BS, Agronomy), Westfield, Indiana
- Lou Kozma Jr. (BS, Horticulture), Perrysburg, Ohio
- Dave Richards (ASC, Nursery Management Technology), Ashtabula, Ohio
International Alumni Award
- Mauricio Bittencourt (PhD, Agricultural Economics), Pinhais, Brazil
- Luiz Lucchesi (PhD, Agronomy), Curitiba, Brazil
Young Professional Achievement Award
- Clifford Greer (BS, Construction Systems Management), Naples, Florida
- Sarah Herringshaw (BS, Animal, Dairy, and Poultry Science), Bowling Green, Ohio
Pictured, front row (l-r): Jeffrey Dickinson, Robert Joseph, Dean Cathann A. Kress, Bruce Kettler, Mauricio Bittencourt. Back row (l-r): Lou Kozma Jr., Jerry Bigham, Clifford Greer, David Richards, Alumni Board President Nick Rettig.