Congratulations to the following people, who were the honorees during the 2016 CFAES Alumni Awards Luncheon on March 5. The event took place in Performance Hall in the Ohio Union in Columbus.
Meritorious Service to the College
- Wesley Budke, PhD (1970), Billings, Montana.
- Ken Cochran, BS (1964), Wooster, Ohio.
Distinguished Alumni Award
- James Beard, BS (1957), College Station, Texas.
- Ian Blount, BS, MS (1994, 1996), Columbus, Ohio.
- Steve Buckalew, MS (1977), Centerburg, Ohio.
- John Douglass, BS (1984), Marshallville, Ohio.
- Jack Elliot, PhD (1988), College Station, Texas.
- Richard Gast, MS, PhD (1984, 1987), Watkinsville, Georgia.
- Karl Kisner, BS (1990), Pflugerville, Texas.
- Larry Lokai, BS, MS (1967, 1973), Urbana, Ohio.
- John Simpson, BS (1967), Woodside, California.
- Linda Vance, BS (1971), New York, New York.
International Professional Award
- Godfrey Asea, PhD (2005), Kampala, Uganda.
- Milton Gorocica-Buenfil, MS, PhD (2003, 2006), Wayne, New Jersey.
Young Professional Award
- Carolina Azcarate Espinosa, MS (2010), Dublin, Ohio.
- Chad Endsley, BS (2003), Pickerington, Ohio.
- John Foltz, BS (2006), Richland, Washington.
- Andrea Garmyn, BS (2004), Lubbock, Texas.
- Ryan Saxe, ASC (2003), Charlotte, Florida.
A PDF of the program from the event is on the CFAES Office of Development’s website here.