Interim CFAES Dean Lonnie King recently hosted a celebratory reception for college faculty who received promotion or tenure, as approved by Ohio State’s Board of Trustees June 2 and effective as of that date. “It is important to recognize and celebrate our successes,” he said in an email to faculty and staff about the honorees, the start of the academic year and other recent college milestones.
Promotion to professor
- Graham Cochran, OSU Extension
- Imed Dami, Horticulture and Crop Science
- Stanley Gehrt, School of Environment and Natural Resources
- M. Monica Giusti, Food Science and Technology
- Jyan-Chyun Jang, Horticulture and Crop Science
- Zhongtang Yu, Animal Sciences
Promotion to associate professor with tenure
- Pamela Bennett, OSU Extension
- Christopher Bruynis, OSU Extension
- William Clevenger, OSU Extension
- Joseph Lucente, OSU Extension
- Peter Piermarini, Entomology
- Harold Watters, OSU Extension
Our congratulations to these faculty members on their achievements.