President’s Prize for Student Presentations: Undergraduate Competition
- Olimpia Ferguson, first prize, poster presentation (advised by Susan Jones).
- MaLisa Spring, first prize, oral presentation (advised by Mary Gardiner).
President’s Prize for Student Presentations: Graduate Competition
- Liu Yang, first prize (advised by Pete Piermarini).
- Courtney Darrington, second prize (advised by Susan Jones).
- Doug Sponsler, second prize (advised by Reed Johnson).
The following faculty members received national awards:
- Mary Gardiner received the International Organization for Biological Control Early Career Outstanding Scientist Award; and ESA’s Early Career Innovation Award.
- Dan Herms received the ESA Award for Distinguished Achievement in Horticultural Entomology.
Congratulations to all!