Overview / Philosophy:
CFAES wishes to position strategic planning as a learning and alignment process instead of a compliance requirement. This flips the traditional, linear process to a learning process that promotes focus on clarity, possibility, and encourages alignment via iteration. This will improve and transform the way we do things to meet our mission.
Our Guiding Question:
Given the grand challenges facing Ohio and our world today, how can our college become a modern and effective institution that consistently makes decisions and allocates resources in support of our mission in the next 3 to 5 years?
- Socialize our Mission: "We Sustain Life".
- Delineate our values and explore “Land Grant Principles”.
- Implement processes and practices to support our mission, vision and values.
- Articulate priorities for a modern and effective CFAES.
- Strengthen and align CFAES organizational culture.
- Finalize process for input, writing the plan, and communicating [Jan-Feb 2019]
- Gathering input [March-July 2019]
- Writing / wordsmithing [August-September 2019]
- Communicating outcomes (rolling out the plan) [Fall 2019]
How to get involved:
- Qualtrics Surveys:
- Strategic Alignment Questions, Round 1 - Closed
- Strategic Alignment Questions, Round 2 - Open through May 10, 2019
- Strategic Alignment Questions, Round 3 - Open through May 24, 2019
- Strategic Alignment Questions, Round 4 - Open through June 7, 2019
- Strategic Alignment Questions, Round 5 - Open through June 21, 2019
- Engagement Exercises
- Contact Strategic Alignment Team - The Strategic Alignment Team will help guide the process of gathering input and writing up a strategic alignment document.