The goal of CFAES Impact: to share research, outreach and teaching efforts from the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences that are making a difference in the world. The insert is published eight times each year. Five issues are delivered within Ohio Farm Bureau's "Buckeye Farm News,"and three within the organization's "Our Ohio" magazine.
This issue of Ohio State Impact:
- Nine strategies for a profitable 2017
- Sign up now for FACT (Fertilizer Application Certification Training)
- New app allows growers to design on-farm test plots
- Put superbugs on your radar
- Seven New Year's resolutions for Buckeye farmers.
This issue of Ohio State Impact was delivered to farmer members of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation as an insert in its Buckeye Farm News.